2017 Pattern Nationals
NATS Information - From Mike Harrison and Al Glenn (Nats Event Directors)
Information has been posted with regard to contestant information, flight order and judging assignments. This information WILL probably change prior to the event starting on Wednesday July 26, so please double check the posted assignments and flight orders that will be available at each flight line the day of the event. Don't assume that your flight order and judging assignments will stay the same as you see posted here.
The overall schedule for this year's NATS is as follows:
Tuesday July 25:
- Courtesy weight and measure for aircraft - 9am to 2pm
- Judging Meeting - 2pm to 3pm
- Pilots Meeting - 3pm to 4pm
- Blytheville AFB Dedication - 4pm to 5pm
- Opening ceremony and BBQ - 5pm to 7pm
Wednesday-Friday July 26 - 28:
- 8am - All FAI pilots flying at Site 1 and Site 2
- 8am - Advanced class at Site 3
- 1pm - All Masters pilots at Site 1 and Site 2
- 1pm - Sportsman and Intermediate classes at Site 3
Friday July 28:
- 6:30pm - Banquet and awards for Sportsman, Intermediate and Advanced
- 8pm - Finalists for Masters and FAI announced
Saturday July 29:
- Masters Finals (2 rounds) at site 1
- FAI Finals at Site 2
- Awards for FAI and Masters will be handed out at a ceremony after the FAI Finals on Saturday afternoon
This schedule will have each person judging once plus volunteers for the Masters and FAI Finals. Keep in mind that these schedules could change due to drop-outs. The final flight schedules will be known after the Pilots Meeting on Tuesday, July 25.
The following information is for the 2017 AMA Precision Aerobatics Nationals. Please click on the document to display the information. If you click the NATS logo above you'll be taken to the AMA NATS News page. NOTE - The following links are for information that we hope to provide as it becomes available. If you click a link and get an Error page, it simply means the information is not yet available.
Semi-Finals and Finals Flight Orders
Results will be posted after the day's flights have been completed.